- Clinical Assistant Skillfully administer total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
- Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special testing.
- Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results and provide for patient safety. Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the department.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology and data entry experience.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or Certified Medical Assistant training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- OB/Gyn experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent