Staffing Technologies Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Test Technician
Location: Bellevue, WA 98004
Duration: Contract (6-18 months)
Primary Skills: Testing, Troubleshooting, repair circuit board and inspection on electronic devices
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Performs a variety of tasks to meet production and service requirements
- Quality standards must be met while adhering to the required processes
- Must understand and follow the assembly, test, troubleshoot and repair processes/systems
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing, troubleshooting, repair and inspection of electronic devices
- Operation of test equipment; typically, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), special test systems, fixtures, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies and analyzers etc
- Troubleshoot to component level including interpreting schematics and other necessary documentation.
- Soldering certification for thru-hole and SMT NOT REQUIRED for contractor. We do very little of this.
- Participation in the introduction of new products
- General PC skills utilizing corporate level systems and various SW applications
- Requires thorough knowledge of company business processes, policies and procedures
- Additional hours maybe required to meet business objectives during periods of peak workload
- Participate collaboratively with other team members
- Support the implementation of the corporate vision, mission and shared values
- Other tasks and responsibilities as necessary
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma, AA, AS, BS Degree and industry certification
- Entry level thru 10 years' experience
Staffing TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Staffing organization with a belief in matching the career aspirations of professionals with open staffing needs of our esteemed clients.
Staffing Technologies has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon, our Parent Company, specializes in and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.