Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineering in Test
Location: Lakewood, CO
Duration: Direct Hire/Fulltime
- Under general direction and as a member of a scrum team, provides technical leadership in the development of software automation frameworks involving application of new technologies with significant technical risk.
- Develops automated software tests at all levels of the testing pyramid.
- Extends, enhances and maintains the software automation library and framework.
- Defines software automation strategies and best practices.
- Maintains full software test automation suite, reusable software components and function libraries.
- Demonstrates solid computer science fundamentals such as design patterns, data structures, OOP and software design.
- Demonstrates expert level application of Source Code Management tools.
- Applies performance and security test techniques.
- Supports performance and security testing activities at the API/Interface level.
- Applies Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) techniques with chosen build pipeline tools.
- Effectively implements TDD techniques and creates build pipelines to support CI/CD.
- Develops and manages dynamic software test data creation.
- Organizes and controls the software testing process to help deliver high quality software.
- Provides technical support and mentoring to other team members.
- Troubleshoots environmental set-up issues related to software test automation.
- Approves Code/Test Reviews.
- Participates in all levels of testing as required.
- Drives discussions for determining appropriate level at which to test the implemented functionality.
- Demonstrates mastery of traditional white and black box software test techniques.
- Maintains general knowledge of industry and Company regulatory and software quality standards and applies this knowledge to the completion of all projects.
- Responsible for oversight of the SQA/testing activities within scrum team such as, ensuring requirements are in place and are testable, writes verification plans, targets and identifies release of tests or if a new test is required, and ensures success of the team supporting the process to execute tests.
- Ensures release of software, writes verification reporting, performs reliability assessments, deferred issue reporting, requirements traceability, readiness statement and review, and process verification.
- Familiarity with GMP/CRF Part 11/IEEE/ISO 9000 standards for software quality assurance, impact/risk analysis, and software traceability.
- Holds self and team accountable for adherence to Agile principles and practices.
- Demonstrates required competencies and grow in the Leadership Competency Model.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Experience Minimum 5 years experience in an SDET role.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming and applications/embedded software development .NET C# ,C++, Python, Typescript/Angular 8+, T-SQL.
- Proficient in testing at the API level using tools like Rest Assured, Postman/Swagger and at System testing using tools like Cucumber and Selenium or Protractor.
- Demonstrated proactive and strong problem-solving skills.
- Scans the environment for new technical skills, knowledge, or capabilities that can benefit business or personal performance.
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Handles and manages crises effectively.
- Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
- Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions. -Or- An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Why Work Here?Staffing Technologies has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon, our Parent Company, specializes in and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.
Staffing organization with a belief in matching the career aspirations of professionals with open staffing needs of our esteemed clients.