Job Title: Sr. Consultant (Full Stack Developer)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: Full Time | Permanent Position
Client is seeking a Sr. Consultant with expertise in software design and development to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Software Engineering Technology Practice.
· Our consultants are expected to interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc) at our clients to drive projects
· Consultants are expected to grow into a team lead and client liaison
· Consultants are expected to work with our clients to solve problems through analysis of existing systems and processes
· Consultants work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, implementation and rollout
· Consultants have the flexibility to be creative and have an impact on designs with a blank slate development mentality within the general boundaries of clients' expectations
· Consultants work on highly interactive custom web and mobile front-ends as well as full desktop applications
· Minimum 3 years of experience and proficiency with some but not necessarily all of the standard Microsoft .NET software development tools, languages, and frameworks including C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, XAML, Rest, Web API, ReactJS, Angular, SQL Server, IIS, AWS, and Azure
· Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
· Understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development
· Experience working hand-in-hand with clients and usability designers to validate and refine requirements and to produce technical designs that fit the requirements.
· Experience in working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Agile software development experience
- Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
- Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other application developers
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field
Please respond at the earliest with your updated resume copy, to speed up the interview process