Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Snoqualmie, WA (Remote work until Covid - 19 dies down)
Duration:18 months - 24 months
- The Senior Program Manager leads project teams, and is responsible for enforcing best practices within the teams,
- ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures, compliance requirements; while mentoring and growing the skill set of the team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar related degree.Master's degree is desirable.
- 10+ years' experience in related industry and positions - for example, R&D or Test/V&V, or Operations Engineering in capital equipment, medical device, or other regulated industry
- 5+ years' experience in managing complex development projects within demanding timeframes desired.
- This PM will served and work with hardware with embedded software for parameter front end, plus supplies and accessories
- Need to have strong Hardware/Software Embedded and Medical Device Experience.
- Solid understanding of the development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
- Knowledge of FDA and medical device regulatory and registration requirements, or work in a similarly regulated industry is desirable
- Work with product management, sales, marketing and clinical teams to understand the needs of our customers.
- Develop product requirements, functional specifications, schedules, and risk analyses for programs and projects.
- Work with product management to prioritize features and technical improvements and build these into a product.
- Develop requirements, specifications, schedules, risk analysis, and tradeoff analysis for products.
- Manage the development of required plans and documentation for all development activities
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver on the requirements, with a constant focus on delivering high-quality products that meet customer expectations and are fully compliant with government regulations across our customer base, including FDA, CSA, EU, CFDA and others.
- Ensure development methods leading to high quality products are followed.
- Build, drive, and support cross functional teams through the development process.
- Set expectations, and lead project delivery skill-building within the team members.
- Continuously seek innovative ways to improve development productivity through the introduction of new technologies, systems, and methods and controls.
- Provide communications and formal project reviews with senior management, program team and others as required.
- Develop metrics to monitor key projects.
- Eliminate barriers, escalate issues as appropriate and provide visibility into development status for other stakeholders.
- Provide frequent communications and formal project reviews with senior management, program team and others as required.
- Negotiate schedule, risk, product features and resource trade-offs with project and program teams.
- Establish all QMS and regulatory requirements for the development project and ensure they are met.
- Uphold the Company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Ensure that team members (direct or indirect reports) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the Company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
- It is the responsibility of every client employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Why Work Here?Staffing Technologies has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon, our Parent Company, specializes in and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.
Staffing organization with a belief in matching the career aspirations of professionals with open staffing needs of our esteemed clients.