Salesforce Developer (with Service Cloud Einstein experience)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Position Type: Contract for 6+ Months
Location: TX (Can work remotely)
This person will design, build, and deliver solutions for company's internal customers as a Salesforce.com Developer. The individual in this role will be able to understand and translate technical requirements into working solutions within the Salesforce.com platform. These solutions will leverage out of the box functionality native to Salesforce.com where possible and extend the platform using custom Apex, VisualForce and interfaces between Salesforce and other systems. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience and be adept at developing working and thoroughly tested solutions while managing their time in a collaborative team setting.
This role will be responsible for implementing and providing guidance on specific features associated with Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein and Digital Engagement products.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data elements of a Salesforce.com application implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
· Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
· Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
· Minimum 4 years of Salesforce.com platform experience
· Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform, and the App Exchange
· Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
· Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning components and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Ability to work with a customized environment
· Involved in a successful implementation of features related to Service Cloud Einstein and Digital Engagement (Chat Bots).
· Preferred someone with specific successful implementation of multiple features, here are the examples: Einstein Case Classification / Einstein Case Routing/ Einstein Case Wrap-Up/ Einstein Bots/ Einstein Article Recommendations/ Einstein Reply Recommendations/ Einstein Next Best Action
· Active Salesforce.com certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Admin)
· Previous experience in implementing CRM with other technologies stacks such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle or SAP.
TechnologyView all jobs at Staffing Technologies
Get fresh Salesforce Developer Full Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!