Oracle EBS BA - contract
We are looking for candidates that have experience with Oracle financials, with an emphasis on Oracle Revenue Recognition or experience working with a related Revenue Recognition application. What I'm worried about is receiving a bunch of resumes that have Oracle AR experience, and that is needed. But what we are really looking for is someone who knows the downstream impact and understanding on how revenue is recognized after receipt beyond invoicing.
Candidate should be experienced in Oracle EBS R12 financial modules: AR, AP, GL, INV, FA, and XLA, with an emphasis on Oracle Revenue Recognition or related Revenue Recognition Application.
Must have 4 Year degree or equivalent.
Background in Accounting is plus.
Oracle Cloud financials is a plus.
Job Duties would include all or some of the following:
• Develop solutions for Accounts Receivables and Revenue Recognition within the IT Business Infrastructure Systems delivery organization.
• Responsible for business requirements gathering, functional analysis, deployment, and support of software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise wide.
• Lead and drive solutions across multiple modules and applications for large projects and produce solution presentation materials.
• Partner with the business stakeholders to gather business requirements.
• Convert business requirements to functional specifications and communicate these to software development teams.
• Construct applications which meet or exceed requirements, promote re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support.
• Conduct unit tests, component integration tests, systems and acceptance testing, correct problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements.
• Prepare or provide input to written documentation for technical methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation, operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or applications.
• Provide details to the application deployment project plan.
• Provide input to maintain the required testing and deployment environments.
• Design and develop test procedures which enumerate the conditions to be tested.
• Participate in system and acceptance testing and deployment readiness testing.
• Roll out the processes and the systems which support them.
• Evaluate results, correct problems, and eliminate defects to ensure adherence to test plan.
• Provide ongoing support for the application.
• Other duties as assigned.