Staffing Strong is recruiting a Graphic Designer for a client in Chandler, AZ. This is a Contract to Hire position, full time, M-F, and on-site. The Graphic Designer will concept, design and produce for all marketing communications such standard print, events, online, digital and social media.
· Concept, research, design and produce work for new and existing projects that meet our client’s business objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner and represent, strengthen our client’s global brand.
· Collaborate and assist the design staff and market managers in crafting highly conceptual ideas that align with our client’s guidelines.
· Support and work with our client’s international team members on design projects while implementing and maintaining brand intent, design quality and business objectives to strengthen our client’s brand.
· Work and partner with our client’s design staff and project managers to update and maintain a consistent workflow of existing projects and attend and participate in meetings regarding assigned projects.
· File and organize design assets in our client’s image library.
· Work and collaborate with our client’s events team to brand and design regional and national events, including signage for convention spaces and slide/presentation design.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Preferably a Fine Arts Degree
· 5+ years of design experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Experience designing multi-page documents, templates, event signage, social media, digital and POP
· Experience designing and producing multi-page documents, templates, and style sheets in InDesign
· Strong ideation, concept, layout and typographic skills
· Knowledge of processes and prepress workflows.
· Experience with Online/Social Media Design.
· Must be detailed oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· MUST BE local - Phoenix, Arizona area
· MUST have an URL portfolio