Staffing Strong is recruiting an Art Director for a client in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, on-site position. Our client is growing the size, scope and capability of their internal agency – transforming it from a thriving internal agency with award winning creatives in two offices, to a world class internal agency for a global company. This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-talented Art Director to work with our client’s growing in house agency. This position is located in San Francisco (Financial District) - remote work will not be considered at this time.
The Art Director will work closely with writers and creative directors to create everything from display ads to brand design, emails, videos and more. If you like a dynamic environment where you can use your creative talents to blaze new trails and have a noticeable impact, this is the job for you.
· Create high-impact brand, digital/social designs, emails, animations, videos, infographics, print and more.
· Set up and maintain the brand design system/repository and help guide other designers (within the team and outside agencies) on brand look/feel consistency; being the bridge between marketing designers and product designers.
· Develop new concepts, graphics and layouts; participate in reviews with internal clients.
· Work with developers to ensure that internal client goals and requirements are satisfied throughout the production process.
· Strengthen the brand through strong creative ideas, consistent quality and appearance for our client’s consumer audiences.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 8+ years’ experience at an ad agency, design studio or in-house design department.
· Proficient in Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) Sketch.
· After Effects, Final Cut Pro, HTML and illustration skills a huge plus.
· Must have strong understanding of graphic design principles, methods and practices, as well as all phases of design, production, and delivery for email, display, web, video and print marketing/corporate materials
· Must have excellent visual design skills, sense of typography, attention to detail, and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Must be a team player who can also work independently.