We are searching for a VP of Sales to work for an aerospace company located in El Monte, CA. The schedule is Monday-Friday in the first shift. The starting salary is between $100k - $125k.
Primary responsibility is managing all sales and marketing activities for the department. Provides coordination for all activities of the customer service representatives including their clerical functions. Manages the sales function of all manufacture representative organizations and all direct sales employees. Develops marketing strategies, annual sales plans and forecast, manages budgets to meet cost and expense targets.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, goals and advises representatives and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territory to sales personnel & CSR’s.
- Has key accounts assigned to him/her to develop.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist manufacturing representatives in promoting sales.
- Reviews market analyses to discount rates and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the company.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related teams.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within the establishment to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Hire, develop & refine training materials / curriculum for PCS CSR’s
- Hire, monitor, train and develop the various manufacturers’ representative organizations.
- Prepare and refine the annual sales forecast.
- Attend, represent PCS and report back to PCS management team on relevant topics from supplier sponsored symposiums/visits
- Track, monitor and maintain report on PCS “Top 10 Prospects” list
- Maintain Key account contacts, assign to appropriate personnel as appropriate.
- Able to fully utilize our ERP system & optimize the use of all the queries & reports to support the sales & related departments
- Participate in managerial meetings and assignments as issued.
- Participate in internal auditing system as required by quality management tea
Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses;
Why Work Here?Staffing Solutions goal is to consistently provide our clients with value-added service which will enable them to achieve the highest level of success and profitability. Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses; LIGHT INDUSTRIAL CLERICAL PROFESSIONAL PAYROLLING SERVICES DIRECT HIRES
Well established Company that provides an opportunity for growth and permanent placements.