Staffing Solutions Yorba Linda, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Quality Engineer to work with a manufacturing company located in the city of Yorba Linda. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Job duties for Quality Engineer
- Plans and conducts inspection of equipment validations
- Interact with other departments to resolve development, manufacturing and/or customer issues
- Work directly with internal customers to understand measurement request requirements, analyze data, and effectively communicate results
- Perform high precision dimensional, coordinate, and surface metrology in support of product and process development and manufacturing
- Ensure effective preventative maintenance and interim performance verification of high precision metrology equipment
- Execute experiments in support of measurement equipment and measurement process fundamental understanding and uncertainty analyses
- Analyze experimental and measurement data using sound statistical methods for the development of measurement uncertainty analyses, identification of data trends, and root cause analyses
- Interact with suppliers to align measurement methods and answer technical questions
Job requirements for Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree within Engineering capacity, with a minimum of 3 years experience within Quality/Regulatory Affairs background or Associates Degree with 5+ years experience in Engineering role
- Knowledge of FDA CFR 820 Quality System Regulation requirements (GMP) and ISO 13485 standard
- Experience conducting root cause investigations
- English proficiency both in written and oral communications and reading comprehension
- Proficiency skills in MS Office. SAP and Filemaker experience a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings.
- Provide technical support during product evaluation/investigation.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a regulated/medical device manufacturing environment such as a GMP and/or ISO environment.
- Experience conducting Product Non-Conformance investigations
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and/or other industry software.
Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses;
Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Well established Company that provides an opportunity for growth and permanent placements.
Staffing Solutions goal is to consistently provide our clients with value-added service which will enable them to achieve the highest level of success and profitability. Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses; LIGHT INDUSTRIAL CLERICAL PROFESSIONAL PAYROLLING SERVICES DIRECT HIRES