Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk
Staffing Solutions Vernon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for an AR/Collections clerk for a commercial recycling company in the city of Vernon. This is a temp-to-hire position and salary range is $17 to $17.50 to start.
1. Communicate with customers on open credit issues
2. Inputting and Updating Tank Installs and Repairs daily
3. Document customer related communications in the company’s internal customer service system
4. Review account receivables aging schedule for collections purposes
5. Prepare accounts receivable allowance analysis and calculates adjustments
6. Respond promptly to customer inquiries for information and documentation requests on their accounts.
7. Responsible for direct communication with various department managers on an as needed basis regarding past due customers
8. Prepare collections letters and aging reports
9. Prepare, generate, and review various internal reports
10. Prepare debit and credit memos as required
11. Apply payments to accounts and reconciling customer accounts with the customers
12. Assist in the mailing of invoices.
13. Assist in setting up customers and making changes to customer accounts
14. Processing Accounting Receivables and Incoming Payments in compliance with Financial Policies and Procedures
15. Taking directions from the General Manager, Route Manager and the Controller regarding various tasks and responsibilities
16. Answer customer calls and route pickups for drivers as needed
17. Keep up regular attendance and punctuality; regular attendance and punctuality are essential for the smooth operation of this company
18. Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the business.
1. A minimum of two years of education beyond a high school diploma (Associate’s degree preferred)
2. Must have experience in accounts receivable and collections
3. Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete assigned tasks
4. Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques and to demonstrate analytical skills
5. Ability to multi-task and work well with others
6. Must have excellent communication skills
7. Ability to investigate and document customer issues
8. Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook (or similar email software application)
9. The position requires accuracy, persistence and attention to detail
10. Must maintain regular attendance and punctuality
11. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
12. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs
Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses;
Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Well established Company that provides an opportunity for growth and permanent placements.
Staffing Solutions goal is to consistently provide our clients with value-added service which will enable them to achieve the highest level of success and profitability. Our executive staff members have over twenty years of experience leading the industry's premier staffing organizations. Our broad expertise encompasses; LIGHT INDUSTRIAL CLERICAL PROFESSIONAL PAYROLLING SERVICES DIRECT HIRES
Finance and Insurance