Marketing Communications Specialist
Staffing Solutions Enterprises Euclid, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interested in making sparks with your career? Our Euclid global manufacturer is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced B2B marketing practitioner with strong customer service and project management skills. You will be the pivot point between their product groups and other marketing resources to help bring products to market, increase brand awareness, and support our sales effort!
- Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
- Equipment provided
- 6-12 month contract
- $28-$30, depending on experience
- Manage and coordinate the creation of marketing communications programs and projects that effectively promote the company, its products, and its services to specific vertical market segments.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute strategies in support of internal clients’ goals.
- Responsible for coordinating tactical execution of strategies, including but not limited to, collateral development, campaigns, content creation and deployment and performance measurement.
- Act as pivot point between internal clients/stakeholders and execution teams (internal and external) including creative, web, public relations, social media and influencers.
- Significant project management focus and the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects is essential.
- 3-5 years marketing experience required; B2B marketing experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism or comparable discipline is required.
- Strong understanding of B2B and B2C communications practices.
- Proficient in MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; knowledge of desktop publishing software
- Familiar with organizational social media, web content creation and management, analytics, search engine optimization, and online advertising programs.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and with teams in a matrix organization.
Staffing Solutions Enterprises
BusinessView all jobs at Staffing Solutions Enterprises