*This is a remote position*
Our Client, located in Euclid, is seeking a Lead Accounts Payable Analyst to help with General Accounts Payable duties including auditing of Expense and Pcard reports. Ensure accuracy of data and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Interact inter-departmentally and with internal and external customers on a routine basis. While this position does not directly supervise a staff, this incumbent will provide direction to less experienced staff members. Knowledge and experience allows for this Leadership role and as such input and recommendations are expected to enhance this department function and will be considered.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert with respect to the Company’s Global Corporate Travel Program Concur Expense and Invoice Application.
- Executes and audits Travel & Expense processing.
- Prepares and verifies the accuracy of monthly and quarterly accruals.
- Prepares Account Reconciliations.
- Supports Intercompany Invoice and Statement review.
- Provides support with Intercompany Netting. Responds to questions and provides guidance to various Business Units domestically and internationally.
- Develops, analyzes and provides various ad-hoc reports.
- Responds to and provides assistance with internal and externals audits.
- Participates in the updates and maintenance of Concur configuration and software implementations.
- Actively participates and assists with cross training and support of the Accounts Payable Department.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed in support of our client's strategic plan and 2020 Vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. Minimum of 5 year’s A/P or Accounting experience required absent a degree
- Three to four years progressive accomplishments with T&E, Corporate Travel and A/P functions
- Established MS Offices skills required
- Experience with ERP software such as Concur and SAP helpful
- Developed communication and analytical skills both writing and spoken required
- Project Management skills, demonstrated organizational skills and understanding of Transactional Lean concepts preferred.