Position: Temporary (8/19-8/23)
Our client, a well-known leader in Real Estate Services and Investment Management is looking for a temporary Front Office Assistant. This is a wonderful opportunity for an engaging, outgoing candidate to warmly welcome guests and answers incoming phone calls. If you take pride in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced, professional environment we encourage you to apply!
- Greet and welcome any guests that visit the office.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls appropriately.
- Perform various administrative tasks, such as database maintenance and data entry.
- Sort and organize daily mail, faxes, and deliveries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform additional administrative support as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior office experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.