Coming to the table with at least five years of marketing experience, our director will hold ultimate responsibility for the organization’s marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. They should be able to transition seamlessly among projects of varying scale, audience, format and distribution channels.
A passion for the creative side of marketing is key! If you are a digital media and design guru, this job provides endless opportunity.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
• Wholly and autonomously responsible for all marketing initiatives
• Evaluating, developing, and communicating our marketing strategy and marketing plan
• Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts including social media, email newsletters, blog content, website updates, marketing collateral, events marketing at industry tradeshows and conferences, and more
• Develop content calendars to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
• Working with sales department to develop lead generation strategies while balancing customer satisfaction with effective CRM
• Building brand awareness and positioning; lead the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
• Developing promotions with insurance producers
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
• Min. 5 yrs. industry experience - marketing
• Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing
• Working knowledge of HubSpot and CRM / lead generation marketing strategies
• Strong creative, design skills; excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
• Proven marketing campaign experience
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Effective time management skills; the ability to multitask and work autonomously
• Attention to detail
• Professional and proactive work ethic
• High competence in project and stakeholder management
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary