The Customer Support Representative is responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with customers and co-workers by providing responsive, thorough and courteous technical support. This is an Entry Level position.
Skills required for this position include:
• Microsoft Office,( Team Viewer, Smartsheets, SharePoint, etc.-not req)
• Solve technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas
• Provide timely and thorough resolutions to any customer issues
• Keep customer’s updated at all times during the process and “own” the issue until resolved satisfactorily
• Educate the customer as you resolve their issue and work as a team
• Provide timely follow-up via phone and email to ensure customer’s satisfaction and realization that you are actively working to resolve their issue
• Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
• Ability to be on-call as needed, and may include nights and weekends on a rotational basis with comp time provided
• Always utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
Great atmosphere with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and bonuses...