Staffing Partners is working with a client in Minneapolis on an exciting opportunity for a Sourcing and Procurement Specialist! In this role, you will have the autonomy to impact major decisions and policies with a rapidly growing organization. We are looking for a hands on professional who can lead as well as dig in and get to the bottom of contracts/agreements. This person will also negotiate contracts with vendors that need to be re-worked for the betterment of the organization. This role will be assisting with sourcing strategies that are aligned with the strategic, financial and operational objectives of the organization. Successful candidates will be able to maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers, drive sourcing initiatives, streamline processes, and achieve sustainable cost reductions. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of sourcing/procurement experience with a large & structured organization, a Bachelor’s Degree, and excellent communication & presentation skills. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Leads sourcing efforts beginning with spend analysis through contract execution.
- Identifies and leads sourcing and procurement process improvements.
- Assesses opportunities, sets and executes category/commodity strategies.
- Develops cost/benefit analysis and benefit realization analyses.
- Leads project management sourcing teams with buyers/stakeholders.
- Analyzes, documents and presents complex category and operational/financial data to stakeholders/executives.
- Drafts and edits commercial documents (RFPs, RFQs, Contracts, Terms & Conditions, etc.).
- Coordinates and leads legal review/approval process for procurement/sourcing contracts/agreements.
- Leads supplier evaluation and selection process.
- Maintains database of item pricing, contracts, and supplier information for assigned categories.
- Develops and executes supplier management program and strategy.
- Plans and facilitates supplier performance reviews.
- Manages Service Level Agreements with suppliers.
- Audits contract pricing and addresses variances.
- Monitors and measures supplier performance and compliance; identifies and recommends ways to resolve performance issues.
- Manages contracts with select suppliers.
- Leads Procurement & Sourcing integration as needed.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, or a related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in procurement, supply chain, or a related position.
- Indirect sourcing experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands and applies total cost of ownership (TCO) principles.
- Knowledge of and able to work with purchase to pay (P2P) process.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze, identify and solve problems while using sound judgment.