Staffing Partners Inc is searching for multiple Default Resolution Specialists for our growing client in Minneapolis! These are customer service based jobs working with our client’s customers and helping them with their student loan accounts. This includes answering questions for borrowers, maintaining their information in the company system, ensuring payments are being made as needed, updating customer accounts when needed, etc. This is a direct hire opportunity with an industry leading company that offers tons of growth potential. Pay is $20-21/HR with outstanding benefits. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of customer service experience, strong communications skills, and who can work 12:30pm-9pm Monday through Thursday and 10:30am-7pm on Friday. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Ensures borrowers complete the rehabilitation program.
- Maintains inbound calls to update borrowers’ demographic information in the system.
- Makes outbound calls to follow-up on past due accounts.
- Ensures accurate account billing activity.
- Maintains the established payment plan with the borrower.
- Negotiates and establishes a payment plan with the borrower as needed.
- Provides accurate and clear documentation of course of action taken.
- Processes payments (i.e. credit card payments, etc.).
- Processes miscellaneous paperwork.
- Follows established departmental processes and procedures.
- Utilizes available resources to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Escalates situations outside guidelines to supervision as needed.
- Maintains a positive, customer service oriented attitude.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years relevant work experience (customer service, collections, etc).
- Ability to follow procedures, processes and regulations.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Customer service oriented with good listening skills