Staffing Network Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffing Network is teaming up with a Growing Manufacturing company seeking a Threader Operator/Machine Operator for their facility in North West Phoenix. The Threader Operator is responsible to set-up, load and operate up to 6 roll-threading machines at the same time, perform scheduled quality checks on bar stock and studs loaded into the machine as well as exiting manufactured products.
Pay rate: $15-$17
Shifts- 1st 6am-2:30pm
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Verify the material is the right type and within specifications to produce a quality product.
· Operate a bridge crane.
· Perform initial material quality checks prior to loading the threading machines.
· Load and monitor threading machines to ensure quality products are produced with minimal unplanned stops.
· Perform the set-up of each machine to meet specifications for each type of threaded rod.
· Perform first piece control checks; continue process control checks: verify threaded rods meet quality specifications.
· Complete the quality inspection log at each machine.
· Inform Production Management of any nonconforming issues.
· Initiate trouble shooting investigations for quality and machines issues.
· Record with extreme accuracy the production information for all finished products; account for all scrap produced.
· Monitor coolant concentrations, adjust as needed.
· Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
· Perform addition duties as requested or required.
· Must have stable 2-3 years of job history in related field
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work overtime if needed
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please submit your most updated resume.
3637 N 34th Ave. PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Staffing Network