Sales & Marketing Manager
Staffing Network Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the President, this position serves as the managing role for inside sales and marketing operations activities. This diverse position will require a multi-skilled individual who can execute initiatives in areas of Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Pricing and analyzing data and operational reports to increase revenue.
Essential Job Functions
• Communicate effectively cross all organizational work groups
• Work with President and Sales team to establish product marketing strategy based on available sales metrics.
• Manage customers’ expectations, identify decision makers, build relationships, and be the primary advocate for customer business needs and requirements
• Manage complex, intricate customer relationships to protect and expand existing customer base business.
• Support outside sales functions as a means to achieving excellence in the areas of supply performance and overall customer satisfaction.
• Work with appropriate channels to resolve order management issues
• Work with customer service team and manufacturing to resolve customer issues
• Suggest and take part in implementing process improvements related to job quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction
• Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of complete product line offerings
• Develops and maintains personal communications expertise (telephone, facsimile, E-Mail, written documents and oral activities), as well as the communication systems expertise within the department to utilize current technologies in addressing the customers, as well as broadening the intra-company communications within Carlson Company.
• Conduct data analysis to provide support for strategic plans designed to increase revenue.
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills
• Exercise a greater degree of control over sales performance and activity metrics. By focusing on key areas within their control such as quote to Sales ratios, OTD, Product performance and how managers can bring about an improvement in sales performance and grow revenue.
• Resolving, negotiating and documenting customer complaints
• Filter customer questions to expedite product recommendations and gains the knowledge and ability to recommend product alternatives for customer applications.
• Procure accurate, timely Demand Forecasts from key customers by which to effectively manage item demand cycles.
• Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, suppliers, trade association events, and relationship-building events.
• Generate monthly sales reports
• Conduct customer surveys and document feedback
• Sends communication announcements to customers/supplier base
• Update marketing brochures, website, blogs, social media, etc.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
o Attendance - Reports to work as scheduled. Follows established procedures for breaks. Notifies supervisor in advance of scheduling changes.
o Dependability – Demonstrates a positive attitude and promotes cooperation with supervisors, peers and others.
o 5S – Keep work area clean and orderly after each shift.
o Work Attitude and Stewardship - Demonstrates a positive attitude and promotes cooperation with supervisors, peers and others. They also focus on utilizing company resources as a good steward.
o Job Knowledge - Understand duties, responsibilities and has ability to use materials as needs with the level of proficiency required to accomplish the work.
o Initiative - Ability to be self-directed, efficient, creative and resourceful. Assumes extra work and adapts quickly to new responsibilities.
o Quantity and Quality of Work – Meets or exceeds daily work requirements with accuracy and care for customers.
o Problem Solving/Decision Making - Ability to assess a problem and offer solutions for resolution.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Marketing or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of Sales Analyst and Marketing experience
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a diverse workforce
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle multiple deadlines
• Proven ability to communicate novel ideas effective to gain buy in from work group
Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Staffing Network looks out for its employees like family, we go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to find the right fit
Staffing Network (SN) is a full-service Staffing and Recruiting firm with nationwide service capabilities, headquartered in the greater Chicago metropolitan area that specialize in light /skilled industrial, engineering, and operations professionals. We know that you have enough to do without sorting through stacks of resumes. That’s where we come in. We’re dedicated to understanding the unique skill set that your company requires. From permanent placement to custom solutions, let us help you find the right talent so you can get your work done on time and within budget.
BusinessView all jobs at Staffing Network