Industrial Electrician Maintenance Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Industrial Electrician Maintenance Tech
Company: Marlyn Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Address: 4404 E. Elwood Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040
Schedule: M-F, 8am-4:30pm
Currently, we are looking for a skilled and professional candidate with solid technical electromechanical skills and experience to perform and execute a variety of complex electromechanical packaging equipment maintenance responsibilities. Ideal candidate has sound electrical mechanical knowledge with the ability to perform diagnostics testing and repairs on electrical components.
• Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains packaging line.
• Able to perform diagnostics testing and repairs on electrical components.
• Work on electro-mechanical packaging equipment, such as: cartoners, cobots, pick and place robots, bottle-unscramblers, desiccant-droppers, bottle-cappers, VFFS pouch machines, VFFS stick-pack lines, stretch-film wrappers, case-packer, conveyors, and similar.
• Perform work using assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of packaging machine construction to rebuild, and repair equipment and components, using hand tools and power tools.
• Overhaul and replace gearboxes, bearings, film slitters, bushings, cams, chains, tooling, belts, clutches, sprockets, and oil lube routes.
• Knowledge and experience with mechanical assembly, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• Able to interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
• Known to complete assigned work efficiently and safely.
• Minimum 3-year industrial machine builder experience with precision mechanical devices and or two-year technical degree preferred.
• Has strong packaging equipment repair, upgrade, and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to verify conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Can accurately read and interpret drawings.
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock-out / tag-out, confined space entry).
• Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist, including the ability to lift items to 50 pounds.
• Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred.
• Strong computer skills required.
• Electrical experience required preferably installing equipment
• Install conduit, bend conduit, follow instructions, pull wire
• Physical demands of this position require person to walk, stand, bend and lift up to 8 hours each day.
• Possess excellent vision.
• Have excellent dexterity, needed in order to perform electro-mechanical troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
If you are interested, please call or text Arely !626272515O!
4404 E. Elwood StreetPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Maintenance Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.