Bilingual Manufacturing Operations Manager
Staffing Network Leonia, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leader in the Packaging Industry is seeking a Bilingual (English and Spanish) Operations Manager to join the team!
The Operations Manager is responsible for directing the manufacturing operations. The Manager coordinates plant operations through planning with other company managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem from time to time.
· Build a high performance team to deliver key performance indicators
· Manage daily KPI’s to develop and implement corrective action as necessary to ensure successful release liner manufacturing
· Analyzes production and processes data as needed to track improvement processes
· Manage the production operations of the plant, which includes the implementation and administration of production procedures, schedules, safety initiatives, and quality improvement
· Assist with developing and implementing an overall production strategy in the plant, such as resource allocation, budget development and capital and process improvement projects using plant metrics
· Champion continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques to drive profitability
· Work with other departments to develop maintenance strategy, continuous improvement events, safety compliance, and quality initiatives
· Provide direction, development and leadership to production supervisors; manage staff through hiring, training, coaching, and performance management
· Responsible for presenting manufacturing data and results to management and other team members
· Inspire the team to strive for success through embracing the Mondi Way and holding others accountable to do the same.
· Communicates with employees routinely to build trust and share information to engage employees.
· Treats people with integrity and respect, and develops an environment of empowerment and commitment.
· Ensures that employees are trained and knowledgeable in all safe operating procedures.
· Collaborates with maintenance for capital improvement projects and procedures to continually improve our processes, material utilization and efficiency and reduce downtime throughout the plant
· Oversees and coordinates production staffing assignments and overtime procedures
· Coach, guide, and develop direct reports, create meaningful feedback discussions that support and enhance employee success.
· Develop and implement team succession plans, training and development.
· Provide direct supervision of team and drive accountability.
· Drive performance of staff through finding motivating factors, creating inspiration for your team, and providing resources to help them be successful.
· Drive regular communication with your team to create organizational awareness and transparency.
· Be the example of the Mondi Diamond for the team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Safety and Security
· Judgment/Decision Making
· Team Player
· Oral/Written Communication
· Goal Setting
· Customer Focus
Education and /or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· At least 5 years of related management experience
· Knowledge of Lean and 6 Sigma and statistical methodologies
· Familiarity with ISO 9001
· Willingness to work flexible schedules
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, SAP, and MES necessary
Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Staffing Network looks out for its employees like family, we go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to find the right fit
Staffing Network (SN) is a full-service Staffing and Recruiting firm with nationwide service capabilities, headquartered in the greater Chicago metropolitan area that specialize in light /skilled industrial, engineering, and operations professionals. We know that you have enough to do without sorting through stacks of resumes. That’s where we come in. We’re dedicated to understanding the unique skill set that your company requires. From permanent placement to custom solutions, let us help you find the right talent so you can get your work done on time and within budget.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Staffing Network