Staffing Network/QPA is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk/Forklift Operator. Well-established manufacturing company is currently hiring for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk/Forklift Operator. This is a temporary opportunity with the possibility for permanent employment. Please see below for minimum job requirements in order to be considered.
- Pay rate: $18-$19 depending on experience
- Shift Requirements: 1st Shift M-F 8am to 5pm
Job duties may include:
- Prepare shipments for FedEx, UPS or commercial conveyance
- Receive and unload containers, verify accuracy of shipment, sort and process product into specified categories
- Physical inventory counting
- Pull, pick orders as well as pack and wrap orders for shipments
- Operate dolly, pallet jack and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related recent experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs throughout a duration of an 8-hour shift
- Ability to bend, stoop, walk, and stand throughout an 8-hour shift
- Must have stable, recent warehouse experience (no job hopping)
- Highly recommended from your previous supervisor with recommendations available prior to start
- Must be able pass a criminal background and drug test prior to start
HOW TO APPLY:
· Submit most updated resume to this job posting.
This position does require someone to start immediately, so apply to today!