* Candidates must Pass Background, Drugscreen, and Driving Record Check *
We seeking a highly self-motivated outside-sales and customer service professional with relevant years of experience. A detail-oriented individual who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication - including: email, phone, chat and social media. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. *Oil and Gas Industry preferred*
- Develop strategies to help grow customer base
- Manage and record all leads from outbound telephone marketing
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the services/product
- Assist management with various sales, marketing and business operation functions
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
- Schedule, oversee and do final inspections on turf installations sales.
- Company Vehicle
- Health Ins.
- Cell Phone
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal autonomy