Join this growing, global organization offering amazing benefits and advancement opportunities!
SUMMARY: Looking for an experienced Manufacturing Quality Engineer to control and monitor quality of manufactured parts received from suppliers.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Manufacturing Quality Engineer:
- Leads and streamlines communication and meetings to define root cause and determine corrective actions for internal and external quality problems.
- Partner with the suppliers to develop and monitor new product quality and address quality related issues.
- Analyze and validate the quality of product made from internal and external manufacturing processes.
- Conduct supplier quality audits. Provide information for supplier quarterly scorecards
- Evaluate and approve supplier PPAP
- Develop standards related to manufacturing processes.
- Direct supervision of incoming quality hourly staff
REQUIREMENTS - Manufacturing Quality Engineer:
- Excellent follow up skills to make sure related activities are on time.
- Understanding the manufacturing process flow of each internal and external manufacturing process. In depth knowledge of how the supplier supplied part quality can effect internal processes.
- Read and understand technical drawings.
- Use automotive quality core tools – APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC.
- Ability to work directly with suppliers and be able to cascade customer specific requirements to each tier of the supply base.