Staffing Network/QPA is currently hiring skilled Manufacturing Assemblers for a well-established industrial manufacturing company in the city of Corona. This is a contract to hire opportunity, with benefits, room for advancement and growth. Please see below for minimum job requirements in order to be considered.
- Pay based on experience: $14 to start
- Shift Requirements: 1st Shift 6:00 AM to 2:30pm or 2nd shift and/or 2:30pm to 11:00pm; Saturdays and over time are mandatory.
DUTIES: Will be assembling pipes and large industrial machines. Will also perform pipe fitting and general warehouse/material handling duties in a manufacturing environment.
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY:
- 6 months of assembly experience or related manufacturing or production experience.
- Must be able to lift to 50-75lbs during an 8 to 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, and walk during an 8 to 12-hour shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate forklifts and overhead cranes a plus.
- Ability to use hand tools such as electric hand grinders a plus.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.
- Must be highly recommended from your previous supervisors with recommendations available prior to start and have a stable work history.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check once hired.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit most updated resume to this job posting or we accepted Walk-ins Monday thru Friday from 9am to 11am or 2pm to 4pm at 3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite A130, Ontario, CA 91764.