Staffing Network is looking for Machine Operators for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
- Sets up and operates metal-sawing machines, such as hacksaw, bandsaw, circular saw, friction saw, and rubber-disk saw to cut metal stock to dimensions: Reads job order for specifications, such as material, type, and size of stock, and dimensions to be cut.
Headder Operators -
- Hand Grinding and Polishing Worker" ... 2) Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools. 3) Load and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools.
- 1) Sets up and operates one or more automatic machines to roll-thread hot or cold forged bolt blanks, according to work orders: Installs specified roll-threading dies in machine, using wrenches and rule.
- 2) Adjusts distance between roll-threading dies to set pressure of threading dies on bolt shank, using rule and following product specifications.
- 3) Fills feed mechanism with stock, or feeds bolt blanks by hand and starts machine.
- 4) Measures bolts with micrometer, thread gauge, or rule, and adjusts dies and stops to maintain specified dimensions.
- 5) May signal operator of crane to fill feed hoppers with stock.
- 6) May set up machine for PRODUCTION-MACHINE TENDER.
- 1st, 2nd shift & 3rd shift available!
- Pay $14.00
- Looking to interview asap!
- Good work history
- Willingness to learn
- Hard worker