Call Center Customer Service
Staffing Network/QPA Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffing Network is seeking a Call Center Customer Service representative to join our team partnering with a Growing Auto part manufacturer in Oklahoma City.
Shift hours: will be 7am-3:30pm, or 10:00am- 7:00pm- must be flexible to work earlier or stay later if needed
Pay Rate: $13-14 DOE
Duties for Call Center Customer Service:
- Answer high volume telephone calls [inbound/outbound]
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and clients
- Take orders on the computer
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite [Excel, Word]
- Call center environment experience
- Give updates to customers ordering parts
- Able to be flexible with your shift [come in early or stay late]
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background
- Ability to commute to job site on a daily basis [reliable transportation]
Please submit your most updated resume to be considered for this position.
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
6200 SW 29th St AOklahoma City, OK