Medical facility in the beautiful panhandle of Florida is searching for a Director of Human Resources.
Position requirements include previous Director of Human Resources experience in an Acute Care setting and a related Degree. Compensation is solely based on previous experience.
Facilitates the development of strategies, which align human capital with the organization’s short and long-term objectives. Ensures achievement of strategies/objectives by providing HR leadership that delivers innovative, value-added counsel and services that facilitate the attraction, retention, and development of employees. Supports and promotes the mission and vision of the organization through the alignment of the Human Resources Departmental goals with organization-wide goals and objectives. The Director of Human Resources reports to the hospital Chief Executive Officer.
- Conducts fact-based analysis and action planning on difficult issues, such as recruiting, retention, turnover, compensation, pay practice, and labor cost Knowledgeable of and complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations relating to Human Resources.
- Coordinates HR Delivery of all key programs by collaborating with Division Human Resource Director and Corporate HR/Administration personnel.
- Leads the recruiting, selection, assimilation, development, and performance management for the organization.
- Conducts interventions to resolve team issues.
- Increases the capability of the organization’s HR functions by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and providing performance feedback to HR staff.
- Partners with leadership to ensure key business objectives are met through successful people strategies and practices.
- Provides day-to-day supervision and guidance to HR staff in the development and dissemination of successful practices of consistent, accurate, and efficient delivery of HR consulting practices at the facility.
- Executes and follows up on CHS initiatives, i.e., Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
- Drafts and approves, as required, employee communications
- Complies with mandatory regulatory and credentialing requirements and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Serves and participates n the development and implementation of plans, policies, and programs, in alignment with facility goals and objectives, in support of the organizational strategic plan.
- Directs the administration of the organization’s wage and salary programs and wage survey processes
- Displays strong business acumen, coupled with sophisticated knowledge of human resource policies and management.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, new developments, and applicable laws.
- Ensures organizational compliance with all applicable statutes and regulatory bodies.
- Develops and facilitates reports and presentations for employees, Directors, Sr. Management, Board of Trustees, etc.
- Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish tasks/ goals, or solve a problem.
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
We specialize in the recruitment, placement and personalized care of our travel nurses throughout the United States.
We also offer long term contract and direct placement. We have thousands of travel nurse jobs.
Staffing Medical USA, Inc is a focused company on a mission to:
First Seek out healthcare professionals who, by their very nature, enjoy the challenges of working in the finest healthcare facilities and desire to exceed professional expectations.
Once sourced, we provide a “Company Home” where their true value is understood and appreciated; a place where they are properly compensated financially; a place where they are offered a generous benefits package that assists them in meeting their present and future financial and health goals; a place that supports their professional, social, and educational pursuits.
Second We are a professional nursing and allied healthcare staffing company that hospitals and healthcare facilities can rely on for their human resource needs. We provide them the “peace of mind” that when they need additional staff to meet their own goals, we have competent, licensed, professional clinicians available. We meet their staffing needs in an organized and professional manner in which all of their requirements are fulfilled.
Lastly We seek to accomplish our mission through the use of current technology to expedite and enhance communication.