We are seeking a I/DD Healthcare Aides to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?Guiding PEOPLE along their chosen career path. Providing our clients with flexible Human Resource PRODUCTS, while showing our commitment to outstanding SERVICE. EEO
People. Products. Service.