Temporary Inside Sales Representative (6 month+ potential permanent opportunity)
Overland Park, Kansas
The role of the Inside Sales Representative will be to sell our client’s program to end users (primarily potential merchants).
Inside Sales Representative must be adept at prospecting, generating leads, negotiating agreements, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will have high integrity, professionalism, a positive attitude, and the ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
Our client is a progressive global transaction management company specializing in billing and payment solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct 40 or more outbound sales calls per day to prospective merchants
- Achieve 35% or more close rate of sales
- Goal-oriented and motivated by success
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and excellent prospecting skills to generate and qualify prospects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Excellent, professional written and oral communication skills
- Competitive spirit
- Four year degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of recent (fuel, logistics, or point of sale industry experience highly preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.