We are currently searching for a Customer Service Advisor who will communicate with customers every step of the process before, during, and after service jobs!
The position is responsible for the customer experience including, but not limited to,
- Answering customer calls.
- Opening work orders.
- Scheduling technicians, dispatching and coordinating parts needs.
- Closing and billing jobs and working with the Service Manager.
- Field incoming calls for service requests from Customers.
- Work with Parts Specialists to ensure parts are ordered, pulled available for service technicians.
- Open and assign work orders to technicians.
- Schedule and Dispatch Technicians
- Close and Bill all work orders.
- Communicate with customer on regular intervals and keep the customer informed of status at each step through the process.
- Work with Service Manager / Parts and Service Manager to handle any customer
- billing issues or disputes.
- Work with Warranty Claims Analyst, TMR Service Expeditor, and Special Billing
- Clerks to handoff and facilitate processing of work orders through billing.
- Work with Managers and Technicians to keep jobs within assigned hours and or schedule.
Training will be provided!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm