BRANCH MANAGER IN TRAINING
We provide specialized temporary staffing services, which include primarily general labor industrial and construction personnel.
A Branch Manager will oversee all aspects of personnel management for our temporary workforce including payroll, recruiting, dispatching, maintaining, and supervising the temporary workforce that is assigned to our clients. Also must provide exceptional customer service to our clients on a day to day basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The position requires an individual who possesses good organizational and management skills. Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Stress level may be high.
- Dispatch temporary workers to various job sites by preparing work time tickets, distributing and collecting safety equipment, and directing employees to job site locations.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and other human resources procedures.
- Qualify temporary employees for work eligibility, assist applicants with the employment process, and help process payroll for completed work orders.
- Maintain and update employee files and client records.
- Conduct employee safety reviews and jobsite accident reports.
- Risk and accident management by filing timely reports when necessary and "actively" returning employees to work.
- Manage inventory records.
- Answer the telephone and assist customers with orders, invoice issues, or other requests.
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs and have strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn and work with new computer programs. •Willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays as required. •At least 2 years experience in management/supervisory responsibility or an amount of sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.Staffing Experience and Bilingual is not required but very beneficial