A plating corporation located in Palo Alto, CA part of the Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing Industry is seeking an HR Manager to join their team. With a total of 45 employees across all of its locations, it has successfully generated $5.14 million in sales and is a trusted resource in electroless nickel plating services. We are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team!
- You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors
- Strong correspondence skills
- Ability to multitask
Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO and room for growth in an industrial manufacturing setting!