Staffing Etc. is seeking healthcare professionals to work in a dynamic, fast-paced atmosphere sourcing, recruiting and maintaining relationships with candidates in the healthcare industry. You'll match skilled Physicians, Mid-Level professionals, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and technicians with temporary contract, per diem and permanent placement positions at our many hospital clients across the US. You'll develop long term client relationships while providing our candidates with outstanding earning and career opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity to master sales and client relationship skills -- from the ground up. Along with gaining an understanding of business operations, you'll earn invaluable experience in the fast-growing field of healthcare staffing.
- Being able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and balance outbound and inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries
- Utilizing your excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing clients to describe hospital assignment details, pay, and benefits
- Generating a high-quality pipeline of candidates by making a high volume of calls daily
- Meeting or exceeding monthly individual recruitment goals
- Working in a deadline sensitive business
- Providing excellent client service
What makes a Healthcare Recruiter successful?
- Competitive nature
- Dedicated hard-worker
- Critical thinker
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proficient in mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Must be proficient using MS Office, strong Excel skills
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a passion for excellence in Client Service.
- Adept at follow-through, excellent organization, and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts.
- Exemplary phone and email etiquette, impeccable client-service skills.
- Display professionalism through sound judgment, initiative, and flexibility.
- Goal-driven loves challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, enjoy a fast-paced environment.
You will receive an extensive in-depth understanding of our industry, company, people, and operations; all of which are critical to company success. You will learn about the healthcare industry, recruiting techniques, sales strategies, marketing, business development, office operations, and customer service alongside an experienced mentor.
Benefits and Compensation
- Uncapped incentive structure.
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare insurance,
- Paid training
Founded in 2003 by Hope and David Porter as D. H. Porter Enterprises, Staffing Etc. was initially known as Interim HealthCare of Washington, DC and Southern Maryland. We have staffed over one million total hours of service and provided quality care professionals to dozens of organizations throughout the nation. We have a quick turn around and our own credential and scheduling. Hope M. Porter, BSN, JD is the President and CEO of Staffing Etc. As a registered nurse and attorney, Hope brings a unique perspective to providing clinical expertise and administrative excellence to field operations.
David Porter, MA is the vice president of business development and has more than two decades of experience as a healthcare administrator with Health Plans in the Mid-Atlantic area. As a leading provider of personnel services in the Mid-Atlantic area & Colorado Springs, CO Staffing Etc. is managed by highly skilled professionals that bring more than 75 years of combined experience and education to the organization.
The leadership and the management team of Staffing Etc. is highly capable to manage the outcomes of today’s healthcare staffing and services projects. Our core values include the following: Persistence in the quest for excellence, Honesty in all that we do, Professionalism in the way we conduct business, Loyalty to our clients and staff, Reliability in carrying out our commitments and Pioneering in developing solutions to challenges.