Sales Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive that will develop relationships and provides a consultative role. This individual will maximize sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within a market segment by effectively selling the company’s staffing services.
- The Staffing Sales Representative will be responsible for securing, growing and maintaining business within the target market
- Schedule sales meetings to present gathered information, tell our company story, negotiate agreements, and kick off the client engagement
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, process and policies in order to create a solution based on their specific need
- Conduct outside sales and service calls and ensure quality customer service to expand and reactivate customer accounts
- Build and maintain sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Present and negotiate contract terms to clients
- Commit to sales metrics for daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Exceed communication expectations through proactive and timely engagement
- Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of business-to-business experience. Preferably in Recruitment or sales.
- Strong desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment; and with a proven track record of relationship sales.
- Ability to communicate effectively, directly, and tactfully with others
- Ability to travel to various locations (e.g., customer sites, other company offices) as needed
- Must be money motivated and outgoing. Willingness to go the “extra mile” at the end and do that little something extra to provide the “wow factor”
Staffing Connection Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Staffing Connection Inc
Get fresh Account Executive Inside Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.