Staffing Connection Inc Easton, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Coordinate the month-end close process and the preparation of financial statements
2. Customer Invoices/Payments – Responsible for preparation of invoices for prior day’s shipments as well as for preparing credit invoices on an “as-needed” basis.
3. Accounts Payable – Process/supervise the payment of vendors by check or wire transfer. Reconcile related accounts.
4. Reconcile Cash Balance – On a daily basis, electronically review/manage activity in bank and loan accounts and reconcile to company records. Prepare and post adjusting journal entries as necessary.
5. Customer Payments - Post cash receipts.
6. Customer Credit – Review credit requests and collections of past due customer accounts.
7. General accounting functions – account reconciliations, fixed assets, inventory and other month-end close support.
8. Prepare Monthly Sales Tax Return and Use Tax on Sales.
9. Process RMAs (Returned Material Authorizations).
10.Prepare financial reports and ad-hoc reports for operational review and decision making
11. Constantly look for continuous improvement and automation opportunities 12.Provide budget vs. actual explanations as required
13. Manage/support accounting staff
14. Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum 6-10 years relevant account experience ● Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ● Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems ● Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections ● Syteline ERP system knowledge preferred ● Proficient in Microsoft applications, including MS Word and MS Outlook and MS Excel ● Complex problem solving and analytical skills ● Prioritization and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced environments
Staffing Connection Inc
Check out our website! www.sci-staffing.com
Finance and Insurance