United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, have immediate needs for several Certified Medical Assistants (CMA). These needs are for physician practices and clinics affiliated with major hospitals in all the five boroughs.
Benefits for Certified Medical Assistant:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
Responsibilities for the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Work closely with doctors, specialists and other medical staff.
- Experience taking vitals, EKG and phlebotomy.
- Communicate information to patients, and liaison information from MDs
- EMR experience.
- Register patients, process referrals and authorizations.
Qualifications for the Certified Medical Assistant:
- 2 years paid experience as a medical assistant.
- Ability to build rapport with patients in a fast-paced healthcare office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have current Medical Assistant Certification.
- Must have certification in both EKG & Phlebotomy.
Immediate Hire Based on Clearance