Agency Recruiter, legal & healthcare knowledge helpful (not required)
We are a small but growing and fast paced, New York City Staffing Agency. We are hoping to find someone who wants to grow along with us. We're not a start-up, though similar to good start-ups, our office environment is very flexible while focused on growth – we’re an exciting place to work in staffing.
One of the experienced recruiters we'd like to bring aboard would have knowledge of legal recruiting and another recruiter would focus on healthcare recruiting. In fact, being the open minded company that we are, legal and/or healthcare recruiting experience should not be considered mandatory. Our main goal is to hire an experienced recruiter with business development skills. If that's you and you're hoping to find a new position within a truly collaborative culture, we just might be the right team!
Please read the following job description:
Experienced Recruiter with Business Development Responsibilities
- Contact Hiring Managers/Decision Makers to identify staffing needs.
- Interpret and translate client staffing needs to implement recruiting project plans with detailed criteria for successful searches
- Create job postings for targeted recruiting efforts
- Identify and source qualified candidates
- Conduct in depth interviews
- Creatively utilize Social Media to grow your network and attract top candidates
- Manage priorities, candidate interest and negotiate accepted offers
- Secure new business opportunities with hiring companies through targeted email, direct calling and referral marketing efforts.
Now that you've read the requirements, if you can see yourself as our ideal candidate then start the hiring process for yourself by applying now!