Maintenance Mechanic Technician
- $30 Hourly
We are currently hiring Maintenance Technicians to maintain and operate manufacturing machines in the Anaheim, CA area! If you are mechanically inclined and are looking for a new long-term career, then apply today!
Maintenance Technicians Shift:
- 1st Shift: 5am - 1:30pm Mon-Fri
Maintenance Technicians Pay Rate:
- Direct Hire
Maintenance Technicians Qualifications:
- Must be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
- Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance OR 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Good work stability.
- Ability to stand, lift, and bend for duration of the shift.
- Must be able to use and understand measuring devices and equipment including but not limited too calipers, micrometers, hardness testers, thread gages, and various specialized hand gages.
Maintenance Technicians Job Description:
- This position consists of repairing and maintaining all production and facility equipment, new equipment installations, and maintaining established preventative maintenance programs
- Conduct scheduled preventative and predictive tasks, identifies and repairs mechanical, electrical, electronic malfunctions.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance tasks with Maintenance planning and operations
- Utilize technical software systems to maintain the appropriate maintenance records for the Plants automated systems.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance and Operations associates
- Assist in maintaining repair, inspection records
- Ability to create training documents including SOP, OPL, SW etc.
Apply today for immediate consideration! For any questions call Anaili at 310-667-0099 or text code (TECH) to 310-667-0099.
Staffinders Inc. - Los AngelesAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.