Warehouse Associate (s) — 2nd Shift
Immediate need for three (3) full time positions in our distribution center located at our Solon, Ohio warehouse.
General Duties for Warehouse Associate Include:
- Operating a tow motor and cherry picker
- Load and unload finished goods on and off trailers
- Select and verify shipments against bills of lading
- Organize bills of lading (BOL) for drivers to sign (BOL's are created within Oracle)
- Confirms picking trips (pick tickets) are properly closed
- Checks in drivers, assigns drivers to dock doors and helps maintain the shipping schedule
- Use handheld RF scanner for inventory control and transactions
- Perform cycle count to ensure accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Warehouse Associate:
- One (1) year of prior forklift (tow motor, clamp truck, cherry picker) experience is must
- Prior computer skills required
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems (WSM)
- Familiarity with RF scanners preferred
- Starting pay $13.00 per hour plus additional pay for shift differential and many bonus opportunities!
- Time and a half pay if working more than 40 hours per week; many opportunities for overtime!
- Paid vacation and holiday time off when hired permanently
- Weekly pay periods
- Opportunities for advancement, annual merit increases based on performance and skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume or call Jennifer at (216)901-0303.
Staffinders values opportunities for our team to not only thrive, but to prosper! We want you to GROW in your skills and your career. Do NOT miss out on an opportunity to take your career to the next step! APPLY TODAY!