Hiring Multiple Manufacturing Associates at PCC-Airfoils!
Lake County, Ohio
Full-Time, Contract to Permanent
$14.50 - $16.00
$16.50 - $22.00+
Manufacturing – Other
SFI Industrial is actively searching for 30+ manufacturing associates to join our client’s team at PCC Airfoils, LLC! We’re looking for experienced and entry-level employees with a background in machining. All of our current openings are to be filled immediately!
- We’re primarily looking to fill 2nd/3rd shift openings, with limited first shift opportunities. We're looking for the best of the best, as our client’s competitive benefits package is second to none! Starting hourly wage is between $14.00/hr to $16.50/hr for production positions with a hire-on pay increase and annual raises to follow! Direct-hire foundry and maintenance technician positions start at $16.50+/hr! All employees are included in a bonus program that will add up to 12% every quarter. Our client also has an excellent healthcare package that's available after 90-days as a full-time PCC employee.
Positions will be filled as 90-day contract-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities only. These are NOT temp jobs! We’re seeking hard-working individuals who are looking to start a career - not to fill a temporary assignment! Direct-hire positions are currently available in the foundry and maintenance department!
- Wax Spider
- Wax Operator
- Was Assembly
- Clean & Cap Operator (x3)
- Foundry Utility (x2)
- Knock-out/ Cut-off/ Blast Operator (x2)
- Rough NDT Operator
- FPI Level II
- Finishing Operator
- CMM Apprentice (x2)
- X-Ray Level 1 (x2)
- NDT / RTS Operator (Excess Metal Rework)
- NDT / RTS Operator
Available openings are across several departments and various shifts. To be considered for any of these openings, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of manufacturing work experience with a stable job history preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Being available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must follow all safety rules
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors
- Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standard as established by our client
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrate flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
Interested applicants should apply with their updated resume and contact information immediately. If for any reason you are unable to submit a resume, please contact Staffinders, Inc. at 440-951-0303 ASAP or send your resume to Kierra@staffindersinc.com!
- Staffinders, Inc. is located at 8623 Tyler Blvd. Mentor, Ohio 44060 or 4807 Rockside Rd. Independence, Ohio
- PCC Airfoils is located at 8607 Tyler Blvd. Mentor, Ohio 44060.
PCC Airfoils is a subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp (NYSE: PCP). PCC offers a competitive compensation package to their full-time employees which includes a quarterly bonus program; medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with company match; tuition reimbursement; and more!!!
Click on the link below to watch PCC's recruitment video