Lake County, Ohio
Full-Time, Contract to Permanent
$14.50 - $16.00
$16.50 - $22.00+
Manufacturing – Other
SFI Industrial is actively searching for 30+ manufacturing associates to join our client’s team at PCC Airfoils, LLC! We’re looking for experienced and entry-level employees with a background in machining, NDT, inspection, assembly, shipping and receiving and/or general labor. All of our current openings are to be filled immediately! We’re primarily looking to fill 2nd/3rd shift openings, with limited first shift opportunities. We're looking for the best of the best, as our client’s competitive benefits package is second to none! Starting hourly wage is between $14.00/hr to $16.50/hr for production positions with a hire-on pay increase and annual raises to follow! Direct-hire foundry and maintenance technician positions start at $16.50+/hr! All employees are included in a bonus program that will add up to 12% every quarter. Our client also has an excellent healthcare package that's available after 90-days as a full-time PCC employee.
We expect potential employees to be flexible with shift availability, have a great attitude, commit to a long-term career (not just a job) and understand what it means to take pride in your work. Having prior experience in manufacturing is a plus, but not required.
Positions will be filled as 90-day contract-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities only. These are NOT temp jobs! We’re seeking hard-working individuals who are looking to start a career - not to fill a temporary assignment! Direct-hire positions are currently available in the foundry and maintenance department!
· Wax Operator (Mold Inspection)
· Wax Spider
· Wax Operator (Subassembly)
· Dip Operator
· Clean & Cap Operator (x5)
· Foundry Utility
· Rough NDT Operator (Rough Fin) (x2)
· Rough NDT Operator (Excess Metal Rework) (x2)
· Knock-out/Cutoff/Blast Operator (x5)
· Finishing Operator (x2)
· Finishing Operator (FPI Rework)
· Finishing Operator (FPI Processor)
· Finishing Operator (Blast)
· NDT/RTS Operator (Wall/Airflow)
· NDT/RTS Operator
· X-Ray Level I
· CMM Apprentice
· Shipping/Receiving Operator
Available openings are across several departments and various shifts. To be considered for any of these openings, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
· 2+ years of manufacturing work experience with a stable job history preferred
· Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
· Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
· Being available to work any shift
· Being available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
· Must have a high school diploma or GED at time of employment
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Must follow all safety rules
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors
· Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standard as established by our client
· Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
· Demonstrate flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
· Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
When applying for either of the direct-hire openings, you must have relevant and recent on the job experience to be considered.
Interested applicants should apply with their updated resume and contact information immediately. If for any reason you are unable to submit a resume, please contact Chris at Staffinders, Inc. at 216-901-0303 ASAP! Staffinders, Inc. is located at 8623 Tyler Blvd. Mentor Ohio 44060 and 4807 Rockside Rd. #370 Independence Oh. 44131. Call our office between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday to fill out an application and obtain more information!
PCC Airfoils is a subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp (NYSE: PCP). PCC offers a competitive compensation package to their full-time employees which includes a quarterly bonus program; medical, dental and vision; 401(k) with company match; tuition reimbursement; and more!!!
Click on the link below to watch PCC's recruitment video