Position Title: Call Center Operator
Staffinders is seeking an individual experienced with customer service in a call center setting. Experience is preferred. We need an analytical candidate who can successfully troubleshoot and work within a diverse team environment! Our Call Center needs a dedicated lead! If that’s you, please apply today!
Call Center Operator Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One (1) year prior related customer service experience, preferably in a lead role.
- Call tracking system experience is preferred.
Skills & Abilities of the Call Center Operator:
- Knowledge of and ability to use call tracking software.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to troubleshot independently.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of help desk operations, tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to use a multi-line telephone.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to manage, supervise others for a period of time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Call Center Operator:
- Manages inbound calls
- Effectively troubleshoot equipment and related issues or problems in response to inbound retailer calls, inquiries, or questions.
- Dispatch technicians as appropriate for on-site repairs.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Train operators according to project specs.
- Provide email updates to managers and to the projects.
- Monitor communication devices.
- Provide administrative, management, and supervisory support to Hotline Operators, and the direction of the Hotline Manager.
Shift for the Call Canter Operator:
- Must be available to work Nights.
- Must be available to work Weekends.
- This position is full time.
Staffinders values opportunities for our team to not only thrive, but to prosper! We want you to GROW in your skills and your career. Do not miss out on an opportunity to take your career to the next step! APPLY TODAY!