Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Check for and open mail daily.
- Process and apply customer checks
- Match bills to Purchase Orders verifying quantity and price.
- Approve customer invoices and email or mail as requires.
- Download weekly freight bills and reconcile with vendors Purchase Orders
- Enter payroll hours on Paytime website. Commissions are included with the second payroll of the month.
- Prepare checks
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Maintain inventory quantity/value spreadsheet for tire bladders.
- Reconcile expense accounts.
- Post and run month end sales reports for both systems; Syman and QuickBooks.
- Calculate monthly commissions and maintain spreadsheets.
- Perform required journal entries and verify all accounts are balanced
- Run financial statements monthly
- The previously listed duties are not all inclusive nor do they include the required steps to perform the duties.
- Communicate with vendors and customers as needed.
- Paying certain bills online in a timely fashion.
- Annual workers compensation reporting.
- End of Year closing and providing financial statements to the officers and CPA.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Previous experience using Quickbooks
- $15-$16/hr based on experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume or call Jessica at 330-926-9009 to set up and interview today!