A Fortune 500 client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst who could get started at the earliest and this could be just you fitting the role.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders through meeting facilitation and/or one-on-one discussions to define and document requirements for software products or services.
- Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description slide decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and one pagers.
- Engages with stakeholders to respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements.
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Gather business and technical requirements for application modifications and enhancements
- Master’s Degree related to Information Technology
- Academic projects experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel, MS Visio, Tableau, SQL
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of the team