Senior .NET Developer
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC Lawton, OK
- Expired: May 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffigo is searching for skilled, dedicated IT professionals. We currently have multiple openings for .NET Developers for our client. Please review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our needs.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- 5-8 years of development experience using .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Expertise in REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.