Junior Project Coordinator
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & e-Commerce. Staffigo continues to innovate, disrupt, and address the challenges that shape the future of our industry. While our team focuses on providing quality, we stand firmly behind our values of Hard Work - Constantly and Consistently. We always remember to be grateful for the opportunities provided to us.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives
- Designing and planning IT project assignments
- Logging, tracking, managing and coordinating IT requests from employees and customers
- Identifying and analyzing system requirements.
- To ensure the project is running smoothly, on time and to budget
- Monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings and overseeing members of the project team
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Providing administrative support
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Staffigo Technical Services, LLC