Junior Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & eCommerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Strong skills in data profiling, mapping, data modeling, and data governance. Includes query data repositories to determine Source to target mappings, data quality, completeness, and transformation rules for merging into target repositories
- Strong skills in Informatica, Informatica Data Quality, Information Analyzer, and IBM data architect, Erwin is a big plus. Strong SQL skills
- Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual, logical, and physical data models to satisfy business requirements.
- Complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL) should be understandable and explainable.
- Should be able to collaborate with the business to establish the scope of data-centric or support projects.
- Should be capable of reviewing the Project Initiation Document and the Reference/Domain Value Mapping.
- Should be able to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities by working with Business and Architects
- Should be able to develop a program/project-specific Data Analysis strategy.
- Should be proficient in source-target data mapping, S/T record building/join conditions, transformation writing, and data lineage building.
- Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews.
- ETL/Test questions, output file validation, and defect analysis should all be supported.
- Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
- Experience using the relational database system, Oracle preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Staffigo Technical Services, LLC